Friday 3 July 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Haarlem's In Da House!

Unedited mobile phone shot of the lovely Miss J from Haarlem (in Holland, not NY :), reflected in a puddle at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam :)

I was taking some wicked reflection shots (don't ask me where the water came from, it seemed to leak out of the side of a building :) when the lovely Miss J, who was watching me from the window of a Bar with her friend, came to find out why I was hunching over the puddle. I showed her the pics I had taken already and then shot her lovely puddle smile too :)

It was very nice talking to you Miss J, the photos are in your Inbox :))

I'm off tomorrow, so for me it's finally weekend, yay :D


Uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah on 2 Jul 09, 7.45PM CEST

No comments:

Post a Comment