Sunday 5 July 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Happy Traffic Jam

Unedited mobile phone shot of bikers creating a traffic jam outside the Amstel Hotel, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No Photoshop, no editing, no magic tricks :)

I really like the big smile of the dude to the left, he's probably just really happy to have made it alive through the throng of bikers duking out who gets to go first, just a few meters behind him, haha :D

Nobody ever said us bikers are smarter than the rest, we're just more environmentally educated and in touch with our bodies, relying on them to carry us wherever we need to go, instead of burning compressed Dinosaurs+Trees to move our lazy asses around!

I guess that does make us better people than, let's say, a car owner or worse, heehaw (I wrote 'hehehe' here, but my spell-checker underlined it in red and advised me to use 'heehaw' instead, so there you go) ;-P

Get your ass off that heated/aircoe'd car seat and hop on your bike, on beautiful summer days like today, it adds a very satisfying layer of quality to your life, so do it, do it now, do it, brouhaha (again, the spell-checker, replacing my 'hahaha' with 'brouhaha'...who are these people and in which Universe do they live...I mean, seriously 'brouhaha'?! Wtf?) :D

Have a relaxed Sunday, take care but take it easy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment