Sunday 12 July 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - nodnoL ♥ I

Mobile phone shot of tourists, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. I've added a bit of contrast&saturation, all other wicked effects are purely natural, no Photoshop :)

I like this group of teenage tourists, they clearly demonstrate that they'd rather be somewhere else (London, perhaps?! ;) and not in the best city in the world...that is such an outrageous, alien concept to me, that I've decided to totally violate their London-loving privacy rights and splash their bored faces all over the Interwebs, hehe :))

Of course they could also simply be some Rock/Rap/Folk stars that take a short break from their tight World-Tour schedule to hop through some genuine Amsterdam puddles, after having heard all the wild stories from their parents about the great times they've spent here centuries ago...in that case I apologize sincerely and say 'Thank you, come again!' ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment