Friday 3 July 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Puddle Princess

Unedited mobile phone shot of a beautiful girl+bike and the Amstel Hotel, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No Photoshop, no magic tricks :)

I get a lot of questions lately where I find my puddles, since it's very hot (luckily :) on most days in the last weeks...and the answer is very simple, there are beer puddles, cleaning water puddles, 'preventing-bridges-from-overheating-waterspraying-installation' puddles (like the one in this shot!) and the occasional undefinable 'Mystery' puddle that I usually make a big detour around, I'm not willing to bath my hands in unknown substances for just another pretty picture, in this sinful city nothing good can come out of such a mindless act, hehe :)

I don't depend on rain anymore to assist me with creating my wicked reflections, I've moved on from the simple 'at the mercy of the rain gods' model, towards a multi-liquid approach, that will help me to guarantee a steady stream of puddle pictures for your viewing pleasure :)

Thank God it's Friday and I'm off today :D

It's another superhot, beautiful, perfect sunny day in the best city in the world, enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment