Friday 21 August 2009

Hanging Out In The Park

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a monkey hanging in a tree in the Sarphatipark in Amsterdam.

Very likely this monkey was secretly watching those girls you see in the background, it was a hot day after all and this particular monkey is a very horny one...beware when you see him in the park, it's best to keep your 'special areas' covered up while he's hovering there, undressing you (unless you're a dude, he's not 'that kind' of a monkey!) with his greedy little eyes...brrrrr, I'm getting all creeped out, I think I'll call the Park-patrol now, hehe ;-))

Or maybe he was just checking out my cool friends Big Kurl&Bang Bang Tomahawk, then I guess it's OK if he keeps staring obsessively :-))

Have a great start into your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment