Sunday 16 August 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Survivorman

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a biker, a tram and buildings, reflected in a puddle on the Rokin in Amsterdam. No Photoshop, no tricks, no editing at all :)

Dedicated to Daniel, for reallyreally liking my wicked reflections, thanks Dude :))))

This guy on his bike is doing the right thing (besides riding a bike :), he's checking the street for potentially dangerous things coming his way before crossing the road...believe it or not, the majority of the people in the streets in the best city in the world don't follow this simple, yet essential rule for safe urban inner city traffic!

Regularly you see or hear about people getting crushed by trams, trucks, cars or any other vehicle that is bigger and stronger than they are (were), just because they refused to have a look to the left, a look to the right and another look to the left before crossing those death-traps we call streets here in good old Adam...

On many occasions I had to make emergency stops with Bikey as well, to avoid running over those retards that don't seem to care much about their own wellbeing and that of others around them, but I don't know how much longer I can do this, I think eventually I'll just give up and run them over, I think as long as I brace for impact and make sure there are no loose parts hanging from Bikey that can smack me in the face, I should be alright...maybe I'll wear puffy padded MC Hammer pants from now on, to break my fall in case the worst happens, hehe ;-)

Almost weekend, this time for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment