Thursday 6 August 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Vive La France!

Unedited shot of a girl carrying a Baguette and some buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Shot with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

The baguette is clearly not a real French one, but the vibe in this picture did remind me a bit of France...which reminds me that I have not been to France in a while and I should probably go again soon :))

When I was a wee little Reflectah, I used to look at this photo book of Paris and imagine living there when I'm a grownup, but luckily I ended up in the best city in the world instead...I think that's the best for all involved, can you imagine surfing to www.parisam.com (OMG, don't click that link, I just discovered that it's an actual real site and it's dirrrrrty!! Oh this rotten Interweb, haha ;) and not to www.amstersam.com?! That would just be weird ;-P

Almost weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment