Saturday 5 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Belgium Beamer

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a Belgium BMW and typical Amsterdam buildings, reflected in a puddle. No editing at all, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Usually I don't shoot cars in my puddles, as I think that they are the worst possible waste of resources to support individual laziness, and I don't want to promote this sick system, but I couldn't resist posting this one... :)

It just looks too wicked how the driver seems to be aiming at me with his metal cage, that poisons him with its fumes&gases on the inside, while killing the outside world with exhaust emissions and oil dripping out of its various orifices, once the car has aged a couple of years and harmed this planet and its people in many unpleasant ways...it just seems so stoopid!

So think again before you come to the best city in the world in a car, you might just find yourself on the Interwebs, being described in a not-so-nice way...by me that is, hehe ;-)

Have a great weekend, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment