Sunday 13 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Cocky Couple

Slightly edited mobile phone cam photo of bikers and buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. I've added a bit of saturation&contrast but no other editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

I found a puddle yesterday in a spot where I've never noticed one before, it was outside this Barber shop (at least I think it was one, I didn't really pay attention, as usual ;) and there was this Barber (I think...lol) standing outside, watching me doing my wicked puddle play, and the more time I spent shooting, the more Barbers (?!) seemed to gather behind my back, observing me, in hushed tones discussing among themselves if they should call the cops or an ambulance to take me away (OK, maybe they were talking about something different, again, I wasn't paying any attention to them :), but I was so intrigued by the events inside the puddle that I didn't even bother to nipple-pinch the Barber-bunch to divert their observational skills from my wicked wrong-doings...that's just me :)

As you can see, it was worth it, I caught the Cocky Couple in the puddle, they were looking at me all cocky&snotty and that's why they're on the Interwebs now, haha ;-D

Have a relaxed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment