Saturday 19 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Levitation

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a biker, a lady opening her car door and some buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It seems that the lady opening her car door is levitating above the ground but of course it's just an optical illusion created by the wickedness of the puddle...or maybe she is one of those famous 'Flying Yogis', that tried making the world a better, safer place by jumping up and down repeatedly ;-P

I am still sick, probably it's the Bird-, Mexican or some new, unknown Killer-brand of Flu and I got an ear infection (yes, I go that extra-mile, if I get sick, I do it right, haha ;), I can only hear on my left side, so if you have an urgent message for me, make sure to speak into my 'good' ear, thank you, lol ;-D

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, I want to be the healthy, happy (tired) S@m again that I was just a few days ago, so please send some herbal medicine and some good vibes to:

AmsterS@m
c/o
Amsterdam, the best city in the world

to help with my speedy recovery, thank you, you're the best :))

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment