Saturday 5 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Skull Cracker

Unedited mobile phone shot of a biker reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

This poor biker will crack his skull open and get crushed by the stones surrounding him in just a second, watch closely...I guess that's what he gets for crossing my puddle, mhuahaha ;-D

Of course no biker or puddle was harmed during the creation of this wicked reflection, it's all just fun&games, luckily :)

The clouds look nice and puffy, just the way I like them...of course a clear blue sky isn't so bad either and I'm glad that in the last days we've had some serious sunshine again, mixed with some heavy rain, excellent conditions for my puddle pictures, yay :))

The approaching weekend makes my skin tingle already, I'm so looking forward to chilling out for 2 relaxed, nice and hopefully warm days...why can't it be weekend for 5 days combined with 2 days of labour?! It would just make so much more sense, don't you think?! Or am I being silly here? ;-P

Have a nice day...and if you're in the best city in the world today, be careful, maybe tie yourself to your bike with a rope, it's veeery windy outside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment