Saturday 31 October 2009

The Facebook

Unedited shot of a girl reading a good book. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8.

Reading is good for you, it enhances your knowledge and allows you to experience things that you couldn't, shouldn't or wouldn't do in real life. It's one of my favorite hobbies and this shot nicely hints at another one of my most liked pasttimes, hanging out on the Interwebs and playing with my own site, www.amstersam.com, my Flickr, my Facebook, my Twitter, my Blogger, my Tumblr, my Hyves and all those other cool sites that help me waste away whole days without realizing it. I think it's great to live in the 21st century and to have all these virtual ways to stay in touch with friends, family and strangers that you would otherwise see only on rare occasions :)

Harness the power of the Interwebs, stay in touch, stay funky, stay gold!

Have a wonderful weekend :)))


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saturday November 7th you can see lots of my wicked reflections on a BIG screen during the Museumnacht at the Stadsarchief at the Vijzelstraat 32, 1017 HL Amsterdam, from 19:00 - 02:00!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps).

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.


www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment