Saturday 31 October 2009

Funky Friday Fun

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of the lights in a bar in the best city in the world.

Last night I went out and had a seriously good time, even the lovely Miss Zeee came all the way from Switzerland to celebrate one of those (in)famous funky Fridays with the best people in the world, it was so much fun and I've met so many lovely folks that I would all adopt and keep close to my heart, mind and soul if I had the financial means to do so...but then again, they all got jobs so that should not really keep me from doing a 'Brangelina' on them, if only my Penthouse apartment wasn't so space-challenged, hehe ;-)

Thank you all for the perfect evening, we have to do that again very soon :)))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saturday November 7th you can see lots of my wicked reflections on a BIG screen during the Museumnacht at the Stadsarchief at the Vijzelstraat 32, 1017 HL Amsterdam, from 19:00 - 02:00!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps).

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.


www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment