Sunday 11 October 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Artiphant

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of an EleArtiphant, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing at all, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

These EleArtiphants are all over the best city in the world lately, I'm not sure why or what for as I am too lazy to read the labels attached to the bottom plates of their heavy feet (hey, I'm not a tourist, I live here, hehe ;), but I like the vibe they add, so I shot one...does that make me a bad person?! Probably not, since there are so many of them, lol ;-P

Anyway, it's Monday again and you know what that means: Almost weekend, yay :D

Have a great start into the new week, keep thinking about good things and they will happen to you!


On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps)

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.

My photos are up for sale during the exhibition, buy them, I will like you even more then :D


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment