Thursday 15 October 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Curiosity Killed The Cats

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a bunch of tourists in front of the Magna Plaza, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing at all, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

I was peacefully taking some wicked reflection pictures when this gang of tourists walked into the shot, laughing, giggling and trying to figure out what I was doing sitting next to a wet patch...once they realized that I was actually shooting them, making them an immortal part of the insane 'AmsterS@m World Domination Plan' by puddle play, they got all cocky and I had to drown them in the puddle to avoid them spreading my wicked secret all over them Interwebs, lol ;-P

That's what happens when you cross my wet path, it's just business, nothing personal, mhuahahaha!

Thank God it's Friday, yay :D



On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps)

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.

My photos are up for sale during the exhibition, buy them, I will like you even more then :D


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment