Wednesday 14 October 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Flying Bike

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a biker outside the Amstel Hotel, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing at all, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

This guy really seems to be in a hurry to get somewhere, or maybe he was just trying to get away from something really quickly...like me, hunched over the puddle, trying to shoot him, hehe :)

I guess somebody should have told him that I'm a Lover, not a Fighter...but since that only applies to girls, he might have been right in rushing by so fast, he had nothing to offer to me besides his reflection, lol ;-D

Have a nice day, almost weekend!


On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps)

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.

My photos are up for sale during the exhibition, buy them, I will like you even more then :D


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment