Saturday 24 October 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Searching For The S@mster

Unedited photo of a biker, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Shot with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8, no editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today I will be the 'Artist in Residency' again at the AMS * NYC * AMS exhibition, come and visit me there, it's always fun to hang out, there's free coffee, free entry, my wicked reflections and me&my friends :))

In this photo you can almost see the Treehouse, it's just a little ahead, towards the church and then to the right, into the 2nd of the 2 little alleys, the Voetboogstraat, you can't miss it...be there or be square :)

P.s. It's all happening at the 'ABC Treehouse', not to be confused with the 'ABC Bookstore'! More info below.


On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps).

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment