Sunday 18 October 2009

Reflections Of AmsterS@m - Smoking/No Smoking

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of Me&Mobie reflected in a window outside the ABC Treehouse in Amsterdam. No editing at all, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I was the 'Artist in Residency' at the 'ABC Treehouse' again and it was fun meeting lots of nice people, taking pictures of each other and exchanging funny witty quips while slurping the complementary coffee and looking at the people walking by the gallery. Mr. T shot a nice group portrait of the two of us and Mr. L took some wicked crazy Fish-eye pictures of me and my wicked reflections hanging on the wall (the reflections, not me!), while the lovely Miss F took pictures of all of that going on, I can't wait for the guys&girls to send them to me, it's nice to get some photos of moi that I didn't take myself :)

I will be at the Treehouse again next Sunday, (below are all the details including a link to Google maps with the address and everything, the exhibition is NOT inside the actual ABC Bookstore in the Spuiplein but on the other side of the square, in the Voetboogstraat!), come and hang out with me, it's fun, it's free and it's good for you!



On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps)

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment