Thursday 26 November 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Madretsma

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a worried looking dude on the Damrak, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

That guy seems really worried and I feel a lot like he looks lately, down&out, I really need a break from all the work, wind, wickedness and everything else that starts with a 'W' (except women, they're always a good thing to have in your life ;), I must have some 'W'acation soon or I'll hit somebody with my bike, haha ;D

Luckily I'll have some serious time off around Christmas, so wish me luck that I'll manage to hang in there until then, you don't want to see me coming your way on my bike when I'm having one of those horrible days again, that seem to pile up on top of each other lately...pheeew, it was good that we talked about it, I feel much better already :)

Thank God it's Friday!!!

This weekend is your last chance to see my wicked reflections printed in real life, check the details below, exhibition ends coming Sunday the 29th :)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
!!Last Week!!

On October the 4th a new Art exhibition started at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring 10 of my wicked puddle reflections :D

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair". Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam (the link goes to Google Maps).

Public viewing hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Time 13h00 to 18h00. Free admission.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment