Monday 4 January 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Haunted House

Unedited shot of a house close to the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, reflected in a canal, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

That building is so pretty, I might consider buying it too when I'm rich, and keeping it as a 2nd or 3rd home, maybe I'll let my friends who come to visit me in the best city in the world stay in there, I'm sure they'd like that. I'm also pretty sure that this house is haunted, it just has the right look for a building possessed by a Poltergeist or something, so I'll stick to the 'American Hotel' for my own personal sheltering needs, hehe ;-P


I've made a new wicked reflection movie at the same spot, watch it on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment