Sunday 3 January 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Howard Hughes Was Here

Unedited shot of the 'American Hotel' at the Leidseplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I really like that building, it's pretty, it's big and it looks really good in a puddle. Once I'm rich from selling my wicked reflection pictures, I will buy the whole place and sit around on the top floor like Howard Hughes, secluded and mentally slightly on the edge, shooting puddle photos with the superstrong zoom of a specially handcrafted mobile phone cam made out of pure gold, encrusted with diamonds, worrying about germs instead of the important things in life, but you can always come and visit me in my giant suite, hahaha ;-D


I've made a new wicked reflection movie at the same spot, watch it on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment