Sunday 10 January 2010

Sad S@m


Sad S@m, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Mobile phone cam shot of myself, reflected in the mirror of a bike. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation.

Today is a very sad day for me...after 3 weeks Winter vacation I have to go back to work, booohoooo :((((

To further my agony, first I'll have to bike 10 kilometers through slippery streets on my lovely bike before I even get to enjoy my work day...but at least I'll have unlimited amounts of coffee&hot chocolate at my disposal once I'll make it to the office and I can watch the wicked Winter from the window while waiting for the end of the day :)

I really enjoyed doing nothing for weeks and weeks, just chilling out, watching the snow and taking photos, it was so lovely and many of you added to the feeling with your cool comments on my pictures, thank you all for the fun!

Luckily it's almost Spring now and my Queensday vacation is coming up :)

More AmsterS@m Self shots

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment