Friday 8 January 2010

Winter Wonderland Amsterdam

People in the snow in Amsterdam, taken with a Panasonic DMC-FX35.

The guy with the umbrella was so popular when I posted another picture of him yesterday that I could not resist uploading one more of him :)

I just love this Winter, it's like back in the days when Winter was cold and Summer was hot, the way it should be. It helps that I've been off from work for the last 3 weeks, if you can stay inside and watch the snow storm from your warm living room, interrupted only by the occasional photo-stroll through the best city in the world, it's just so much more fun to have Siberian weather, hehe :))

I've made some snow movies as well, check them out on my YouTube page :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment