Monday 22 February 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Dork

Unedited shot of a guy on his bike outside the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The title is somewhat insulting and I want to assure you that I don't usually judge a book by its cover, but this dude's bike looks kinda dorky and weird...like he's got this retarded friend who build it for him out of Popsicle-sticks and he had to use it because he's his best friend...I can't think of any other reason why anybody would bike around on that thing in the fashionable, best city of the world ;-P

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, watch it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment