Saturday 6 February 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Golden Hour

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

One thing I really like about Winter is the light...you'll often find yourself surrounded by golden sun rays, softly stroking the faces of the people, making everything and everybody look pretty and happy. Those days make me even more aware of the fact that I am one of the chosen few ( about 750 000 to be exact) that actually live in the best city in the world, something the most people who know Amsterdam have wished for at one time or another :))

Have a relaxed, fun weekend!


I've made a new wicked reflection movie at the same spot, watch it on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment