Sunday 28 February 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Golden Shower

Unedited shot of bikers outside the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Help, the rain won't stop! Finally, after almost 3 months the snow has disappeared, only to be replaced by permanent rain, I can feel that I'm starting to grow gills and my hands and toes are webbing over, soon I'll be able to live under water, I need to get myself a waterproof camera to document that new, wet lifestyle. Oh well, maybe I'll manage to take wicked reflections from inside the water as well ;-D

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie



More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

1 comment:

  1. I like my Olympus Stylus, it supposedly is water tight. I too have enough of the cold, snow and rain, especially when I see Cherry tree blossoms fill the air in Portland.

    ReplyDelete