Saturday 20 February 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Today Was A Good Day

Unedited shot of my bike, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today is a good, no, a great day, as you may have heard already, the Dutch Government collapsed and we will have elections in a couple of months, yay :D

If you come here, or to my website www.amstersam.com regularly, you know that I often disagree with the mad ideas our elected rulers try to impose on the lovely people of this great country...it's going to be really interesting to see how Geert Wilders is going to make the most out of these Italian circumstances :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment