Tuesday 23 February 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Wasn't Me!

Unedited shot of the giant 'Iamsterdam' sign outside the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last weekend I went to take some photos and movies of those big letters and shortly after I was done, the 'a' and the 'm' were stolen...wasn't me! I know that I've said that I'd like a smaller version of them to decorate my living room with, but that does not mean that I would actually steal them, now would it?! I am currently working closely together with the Amsterdam Police Department to prove my Innocence and to assist in capturing the real Perpetrator(s)! Those horrible people! Hahaha ;-D

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment