Wednesday 31 March 2010

Amsterdam Animals Are Crazy - Cat On The Hot Tin Roof

Unedited shot of cat getting ready to get its furry ass kicked by crows on a roof top in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8.

Sometimes I think the animals in Amsterdam are a bit retarded...this cat keeps walking around on the roof while it knows that the crows living in the area will attack it in vicious ways. I've seen this happen many times, the crows will swarm the cat, pick its tail and fly just inches over its head, probably trying to force it over the edge of the roof and towards certain loss of at least one of its lives. Did I shoot a video of the crows attacking the cat? Naturally! You can see it on my YouTube page :))

P.s. In the video you just see a harmless fly-by of the crow, I didn't manage to capture the actual fight...next time :)


www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment