Thursday 4 March 2010

AmsterSlam

Unedited self portrait shot using the timer of my phone cam, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam.
Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I had a nasty accident while shooting this Movie today, in the very last scene you can see that somethings wrong, the cam gets all shaky...that was just a split second before I tried to stop, but instead slipped off and slammed with my shoulder into the bench you see me approaching :((

I could feel my shoulder pop out of its socket, popped it back in and realized at the same moment that my cam was broken, I'm not sure what hurt more...now I'm sitting at home with plenty of pain, the doc said take some Aspirin and rest, a typical Dutch all-round cure for any kind of health issue, so I guess I'll just walk it off or something :)

Watch the ride towards disaster on my YouTube page!

More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment