Friday 19 March 2010

Back In Business!

Slightly edited shot of a my head exploding, reflected in a mirror, taken with my NEW Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yay, I got a new cam!!! And it's the same freakin' cool zapper I've used in the last years, the funky wicked Panasonic DMC-FZ8. In the last year I really grew to love this cam despite its many buttons, options and settings (confusing!) and I started it using a lot lately (also to shoot my wicked movies) until my horrible bike accident 2 weeks ago where I smashed it when I fell...

Luckily my friend Mr P offered to sell me his Pana for a really good price and last night we met to finalize the deal...thank you so much dude, you've made my life better :)))

More AmsterS@m Selfshots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment