Wednesday 10 March 2010

Lost


Lost, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of a Duck on my roof window in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 phone. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I was sitting around in my Studio the other day when I heard a commotion on the roof. A duck had found its way up there and was swarmed by seagulls...not sure if they tried to eat the duck (delicious with sweet-sour sauce!) or if they were jealous that Duckie was standing on top of my window getting all the attention. Whatever the cause for the ruckus, I just had enough time to snap 2 shots and a short video of it before it flew away :)

Watch the duck movie on my YouTube page :)

Movie!



www.amstersam.com

1 comment: