Thursday 11 March 2010

Radioxxxctive City

Slightly edited shot of the sun shining on the pretty Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam, taken with a Panasonic DMC-FX35. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Usually I shoot this building reflected in puddles, but when I walked by a few days ago and saw the flag of the best city in the world proudly wobble around in the radioactive winds, I had to crush a tiny tear running down my cheek because it was so beautiful to see and it made me once again happy, glad and overexcited to realize that I am one of the lucky chosen few who live in the 'City that never sweeps' (you might have noticed our dirty streets)...lucky me!

Thank God it's Friday :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube!

Movie


www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment