Tuesday 16 March 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Just Friends

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a guy and a girl, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

See that guys look? He seems to indicate with his undecided stare that he's not sure if he should assume the role of worried boyfriend and kick me into the gutter for taking a low angle shot of the wider Punani area of his (wannabe) girlfriend or if he should let it slide and fess up to the fact that he wants to get some but can't get some, because she just thinks he's 'cute' (that's never gonna work out!) and not BF material...life can be so harsh sometimes, haha ;-D

Of course I made this whole story up, I'm sure they are having a satisfactory, healthy relationship and he can get some whenever he feels like it!

I've also shot another wicked reflection Movie at this spot, watch it on my YouTube!!

Movie

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment