Sunday 28 March 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Puddle Bully

Unedited shot of two guys and a lamp pole, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop.

I don't know if it's just me, but the guy on the right seemed to try to bully the guy on the left by staring him down...little did he know that I don't accept any bullying in my puddles, so I dunked his head into the water to calm him down and ran him over with my bike repeatedly when he would not adjust his behavior in an appropriate manner...yes, I can be stern (but fair!) if necessary ;-))

Have a good start into the new week!

For your viewing pleasure I've also made some movies of this puddle, check them out on my YouTube page!

Movie 1
Movie 2

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment