Saturday 20 March 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Spring Starts Here

Unedited shot of a biker, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I really miss riding my bike...because of my horrible accident I didn't use it in over 2 weeks now, I think the longest bike-less period since I was 3 years old and it's really getting to me...I'm walking everywhere and as much as I enjoy seeing the best city in the world in more detail because of this slower way of transportation, I miss rushing&racing through it in my usual mode and I can't wait to hop back on my beloved Bikey asap :)

Today is the first day of Spring, we finally made it, yay :D

I've made a new wicked reflection movie of a puddle, check it out on my YouTube!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment