Friday 5 March 2010

Turn Me On!

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of Myself, reflected on the front of a PC. Taken with my C905phone. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

After the horrible bike accident I've had yesterday, I am forced to sit at home with plenty of pain, waiting for the healing to begin...my knee and hand are bloodied and crusty, my shoulder feels like somebody hit me with a sledgehammer and in general this does not seem to be my week...thank God it's Friday at least :)

Have a nice weekend and if you get bored, watch the movie that shows my ride towards disaster :D

I've made a new wicked reflection movie, check it out on my YouTube page!

Reflection Movie

More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment