Monday 19 April 2010

AmsterS@m Enlightenment

Slightly edited shot of myself, reflected on a lamp in a nice shop in the Jordaan in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last weekend I was again hanging out at a a friend's shop in the Jordaan, and the lovely Miss Monyart (who, by the way, will have her very first photo exhibition in that same friend's shop as of this week Sunday until May 25...come this Sunday between 4-8 and meet her in person!) made me aware of this wicked lamp reflection (thanks again girl :)), so I asked the shop owner if I could shoot myself in the lamp, he thought I was crazy but let me do it anyway, afterwards I showed him this shot and he was almost as excited about it as I was :)

Almost weekend!

More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment