Thursday 29 April 2010

Good Morning Amsterdam - Peeking

Unedited shot of my balcony in Amsterdam in the morning. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've been off since last week Thursday and I'm having a beautiful time, the sun is shining every day and I am biking around with music in my ears, taking photos, chilling out by the canals, bumping into friends in the streets and just majorly enjoying my free time...so much even that I've asked for an extension of my vacation by another week, but unfortunately I didn't get it :)

Tomorrow is Queensday, come to the best city in the world and party with us!

I shot some wicked movies of the sunrise over Amsterdam, a must-see, watch them on my YouTube page!

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3

More Amsterdam photos

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment