Wednesday 14 April 2010

Hot Rod


Hot Rod, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of a wicked bike in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation :)

I've posted a b/w shot of this bike already last weekend, but I felt that it did not do this Hot Rod justice, so here's a color version...I would not want to have to navigate the narrow alleys of Amsterdam on it, but it sure looks cool! I hope Bikey doesn't read this or I'll be in trouble and I might just have another 'accident' one of these days, haha ;-P


Last weekend I was hanging out at a friend's shop in the Jordaan to take some candid shots, I also ended up shooting tons of black&white movies of a typical day in the best city in the world that you can view on my YouTube page! If you prefer color movies, here's a new one, just for you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3
Movie 4
Movie 5



More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

1 comment:

  1. I can't wrap my brain around the ergonomics of this one. The reach from saddle to handles seems enormous. Do you have those weird bikes too where they lie back with legs up? I like this colored version and remember the earlier one. Well spotted.

    ReplyDelete