Thursday 15 April 2010

Jenny From The Block

Unedited shot of Jennifer Lopez hanging out at 'Madame Tussauds' in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8.

As you might know, Jennifer Lopez went from Rags to Riches and has claimed ever since that she's still the same old regular girl from the block that has not changed in any way...and that's very true, except for the gold and diamond crust she's had her self covered with after she made her first billion dollars! I was very surprised to just bump into her on a beautiful sunny morning in Amsterdam, so I shot her and she was really cool and down-to-earth about it...if only her Security people would not have thrown Bikey and me into the street and the path of an oncoming tram, I'd probably have been even more delighted about this unexpected encounter, haha ;-D

Thank God it's Friday!


I did not make a movie of Jenny, as there are already enough of those, instead I'd like to share a moment of peacefulness with you that I witnessed in the best city in the world yesterday morning, watch it on my YouTube page!


Movie



More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment