Saturday 17 April 2010

Life In Amsterdam - Postcard Panorama

Slightly edited shot of the river Amstel in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation :)

Even though I live in the best city in the world, I never get enough of the pretty sights and sounds that surround me every day...biking around with music in my ear and the sun shining on my egg-shaped head, I viciously enjoy the moment and try to be as aware and alive as possible to suck in every second of pleasure and make it last as long as possible...I seriously don't know how anybody who's ever been in Amsterdam on a sunny day could leave this lovely city...I mean, I know you've got lives back home with friends and jobs and all that, but seriously! I'm so glad that I never have to leave (unless I go on one of my Pan-European bike trips :) and can enjoy the 'Amsterdam XXXperience' every freakin' day of the year, yay :)))

Have a nice weekend!



I've also made some new black&white movies of a typical day in the best city in the world that you can enjoy on my YouTube page :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3


More Amsterdam Pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment