Wednesday 28 April 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Hidden World

Slightly edited shot of garden houses, reflected in a little stream in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

If you have ever been to Amsterdam, you've very likely only seen the concrete urban inner city areas while Amsterdam has large green parts that often go unexplored, and I don't mean the good old Vondelpark...luckily for you, I've lately devoted some time to these lovely places that you might have missed out on and documented them with pictures and movies that enable a view at the hidden Amsterdam that only locals know, love and appreciate...you know how they say, sharing is caring :)

I've shot some wicked movies at this place too, check them out on my YouTube page!

Movie 1
Movie 2



More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment