Wednesday 21 April 2010

Touch My Heart

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of Me&Mobie, reflected on the window of a gallery in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing besides some fiddling with contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I really like this shot (even though it's a bit blurry and does not meet my usual quality standards!) because it looks like the lady in the painting is reaching into my chest and fondly holding my heart...I imagine that in real life this would not be the most desirable state of being and probably rather uncomfortable, having somebody else's hand stuck in your bosom, but in this case I gladly made an exception and embraced the pain...anything for art, haha ;-D

Have a nice day, almost weekend!


More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment