Friday 7 May 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Colors

Unedited shot of a biker on the Rokin in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

In the last weeks I've been a bit creative and made many new, cool, funkywicked products for the AmsterSam Shop...if you visit my photo stream or my website regularly, you've probably seen me wear some of the 'AmsterSam' gear and you might have said to yourself "Darn, that dude is wearing a cool shirt, I must have one of those!"...now, by the magic of the Interwebs, you can! Simply click here and you will be there in a split-second, keep your wallet ready and make me rich, haha :-D

Thank God it's Friday!


Yesterday I went for a bike ride in downtown Amsterdam and I shot a little movie, watch it on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment