Tuesday 18 May 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - It's...

Unedited shot of the Coffee Company at the Spuiplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I don't know if you know this, but we don't have 'Starbucks' in the best city in the world (actually, this is a white lie, I've read in the news that there's one inside the Amsterdam Central Station now, but I haven't seen it myself, so I can't vouch for it :)), we have the Coffee Company. They're all over town, they are not expensive and they make delicious coffee, so I stop there every morning to pick up a cup of 'Americano' that I enjoy together with a nice, healthy cigarette, while riding to work on Bikey, usually resulting in a fine start of the day :)

I couldn't stop myself and also shot a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, watch it on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment