Wednesday 26 May 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - They...

Unedited shot of the Spuiplein, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today I am going to try to buy a new bike...I say try, because I've been going back to this cool little shop where I found the perfect replacement for Bikey, but for some strange reason, the guy who runs it does not seem to want to sell his bikes...

I went there the first time a week ago and said "This is a perfect replacement for Bikey, I take it", but it wasn't ready to be sold yet, so he promised to assemble one just for me the next day, to meet all my demands and needs. The next day he was really busy, so we agreed that I'll come back Tuesday, only he wasn't there when I came Tuesday and no bike for me either...

Wednesday he told me that something had come up and he did not manage to build my bike, but tomorrow...when I left his shop, I realized that I had a flat tire, so I left Bikey with him for a last repair before it'll enter its deserved retirement...

Today is the big day, he swore on his Grandmothers grave (no he didn't!) that today we'll finally manage to get it done, he knows that it's his last chance and I hope for all of us that he keeps his word, I want that pwettypwetty bike and I want it now...wish me luck, I've never had such problems to get rid of my money, haha :D

I've shot a wickedcool reflection movie of this puddle too, watch it on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment