Sunday 13 June 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Enia

Unedited shot of a guy getting on his scooter, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Do you remember when I announced last week that I am going to win the 27 million Jackpot of the Dutch Lotto thingie?! Well, I did play and I did win, but not the expected Jackpot, just a lousy 4,50 euros...wait, what am I saying, a lousy 4,50 euros?! It's money and it'll buy me a nice pack of cigarettes, seems that I'm a natural winner, so it's all good...if only I could forget the fact that I've spent 7 euros on the ticket that won me that cash, hahaha ;-D

Have a good start into the new week, may you be spoiled by life! And if you want to watch the World Cup games, but you have to work, check out this website, all the matches, all for free, live&direct :))



I've also made a wicked movie of this puddle reflection, view it on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment