Friday 4 June 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Lord Is With You

Unedited shot of the best bike in the world, Lord Bikenheimer, chilling out in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday morning Lord Bikenheimer and me were riding through the best city in the world when we came across one of my favorite puddles, I've shot hundreds of my wicked reflections there, and I managed to convince her Lordy Lordship to pose for a picture, we hope that you like it :))

While she wasn't paying attention, I secretly also filmed her, knowing that if she'd notice, she'd probably fall over in shame again, as she did when I made the first puddle movie of her, watch the result on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment