Monday 21 June 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - You'll...

Unedited shot of Dutch fans at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam celebrating the 1:0 win of the Dutch team against Japan last Saturday, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

And still some more reflection photos of Dutch supporters celebrating the victory over the Japanese team last Saturday...I know, I know, you're getting bored with me posting pictures of the same day again and again, but we have to make every one of these rare moments last as long as possible, Holland is famous for getting kicked out of important tournaments in the early stages and now we've already made it through to the next round without too much hassle, yay ;-))

If you want to follow the World Cup, but have to work, check out this website, all the matches, all for free, live&direct :))


I've also made a movie of the people in this puddle, check it out on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

More Amsterdam People pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment